1
Avoid road rage, because you never know what the consequences may be.

That's the message behind a strange new PSA starring Evander Holyfield, which is supported by a slew of Georgia law enforcement agencies, including the Georgia Sheriffs' Association and the Governor's Office of Highway Safety.


The low budget video features the former heavyweight boxing world champion getting cutoff by a very angry man in a pickup, complete with a vest and a trucker hat. The man demands Holyfield get out of the vehicle, then apologizes profusely after realizing who he's dealing with.

According to the Associated Press, Holyfield was involved in a road rage incident when he was 17-years-old, but took his mother's advice to "just chill."

"Somebody was blowing their horn and they got out and they just talked to me any kind of way, you know," Holyfield said. "I fought then. I wasn't heavyweight champ of the world. I was 17, but I could fight and the guy is talking all this noise. He was probably thinking I can't fight. I was a good fighter. I was an amateur champion."

Although Holyfield officially retired from boxing in 2014, he now uses his celebrity status to help certain causes.

"I feel it is very important because what's the point of being successful if you're not going to use it to help somebody other than yourself?" Holyfield said

Watch Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceSRMmhv3w

Post a Comment

  1. Apologies ,mmmm Well i will say it's good to humble yourself and show some good examples for others to follow .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top