2
She sent this message on her website and wants to discuss it with her fans. See message after the cut..

Hi SL Fabz,

I hope you all had a fab Valentine weekend!

Someone asked me the question above and the first thing that came to my mind was Omawumi’s song ‘If you ask me, na who I go ask?‘ Lol! But then I remembered my dear SL Fabz and decided to bring the question here.

Really, I’ve never been in that sort of situation where I had to reject a gift given to me on Valentine’s Day. But I know there are a number of situations that could result to that.

Maybe the gift was inappropriate or too intimate… imagine a guy you really don’t like giving you a sexy lingerie! Or you felt the gift would put you in a compromising situation…. like a married man or someone you know is in a relationship giving you an ‘I love you‘ gift.

In such situations, I think such gifts should be rejected. Or what do you think? Have you ever been in such a situation? Is it OK to reject a Valentine’s day gift? If you answer is YES, what kind of situation could warrant such a rejection?

Let’s discuss!

Post a Comment

  1. I think the Question should be , Should the true Children of God celebrate Valentine ? And for me, i don't think so oooooooo......

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can reject it if its nt appropriate

    ReplyDelete

 
Top