1
Australian rap Queen, Iggy Azalea has confessed to getting a boob job about four months ago, as the size of her breasts have been a major source of concern through her ‘entire life.'

The rapper of the hit song “Fancy” fame, let the cat out of the bag in an interview with Vogue Magazine, for it’s April issue, when she was asked about what she would change about her body. 


She disclosed: ‘I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I’d thought about it my entire life.’ 

In the past, Iggy had always padded her bra and performance outfits so she initially toyed with the idea of keeping the procedure a secret.

But she told the April issue of Vogue: ‘I decided I wasn’t into secret-keeping.’ Iggy also revealed she tried to carve out a career as a model before she found fame but claims she received a lot of criticism from agencies. 

She said: ‘When I first got to the States, people told me I should think about modelling. So I went to a few agencies, but once they measured my body, they didn’t like me anymore.’ 

While she is proud of her famous figure, the star finds it difficult to find clothes to fit her off the rack. She said: ‘It’s about proportion. I have to have everything tailored because I have such a small waist. I’m a two or a zero on the top, and a six on the bottom.’

Post a Comment

 
Top