0
During Karrueche Tran’s explosive OWN interview on March 28, she revealed the surprising way she found out that Chris Brown cheated on her and had a baby with another woman. Plus, find out how Chris tried to warn her before the news broke!


We already knew that Karrueche Tran, 26, found out about Chris Brown‘s baby online (HollywoodLife.com was the first to EXCLUSIVELY report it), but during her OWN interview on March 28, Karrueche revealed that Chris, 25, actually tried to warn her before she learned the devastating news.

Karrueche Tran Interview: She Reveals How She Found Out About Chris Brown’s Baby
Karrueche told Iyanla Vanzant that she found out about Chris’ baby, Royalty, “through social media.” But she claims that Chris also tried warning her beforehand.

Chris wanted “to talk in person — he told me. After the moment he found out, he said he needed to talk to me in person. Then, [before he could], I saw it online.”

Poor Chris. It really seems like he tried to make sure Karrueche heard the news from him first before anywhere else. Unfortunately, he didn’t act quick enough. Karrueche’s statement also seems to point to the fact that Chris only found out about his baby just moments before she did. (That’s so crazy.)

Karrueche Tran Dissed Chris Brown Before OWN Interview
Before the interview aired, Karrueche posted an honest message on Instagram, saying that her conversation was about “recognizing my mistakes” and moving forward. She seemed to be dissing Chris.

Here’s what Karrueche posted on March 28:

“This evening the interview with Iyanla Vanzant and I will air. This is about recognizing my mistakes and learning from them. I own up to all the poor choices I have made and pray for the better. I pray everyday to God to strengthen me as a human and a young woman. I only ask that you at least understand me, whether you continue to like me or hate me. At the end of the day, we all have not been at our best at times so please learn from me and never forget to love yourself.”

Whether or not Karrueche was dissing Chris, we’re just proud of her for talking so openly about such a painful experience.


Post a Comment

 
Top