1
Amos Dunia in Abuja---Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, on Monday described the All Eyes on Africa Television Show interview held in United Kingdom (UK) with the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari as a fluke.

Fayose further said that the interview, which was conducted by the Chief Executive Officer of the Television station, Kemi Fadojutimi as part of General Buhari’s working visit to the UK is nothing but fake.

Addressing journalists in Abuja, Fayose said from the photograph used on the pages of some national newspapers which showed the interview with the APC presidential candidate actually held in a suite at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
He challenged the leadership of the APC to tell Nigerians the truth as they deserve to know the health condition of the man that want to govern them, adding however that he is not against the person of Buhari.

This is just as the governor said that Buhari cannot win election, adding that his visit to the UK was because of his health condition.

According to him: "When they couldn't come-up with an answer to my accusation, they came-up with this picture and I maintained that as I speak to you, General Muhammadu Buhari is in the hospital receiving medical treatments.

"He is on a sick bed in Cavendish Street, in London. They should come out and confess to Nigerians that this isn't a response to my declaration that General Buhari is sick.

So, this isn't personal. I am not against the North, I am not against the South, I am saying Nigerians must be given the opportunity to elect a President that will endure, a healthy person that will rule this country."

Responding to the accusation by the APC that he sent people on the trail of General Buhari in London, Fayose said "they are entitle to whatever they can say, I have come up with facts and at Buhari's age, I don't need to run after him. My prayer for him is that he should live long in good health, but my argument is that Buhari is too old to govern this state. Governance needs energy, it needs strength, we don't want a President that would be in 'kulle' (purdah) were other people would hijack the governance from him and start running Nigeria as their own property.

"We need to educate the people to begin to see between the lines, I am not against General Buhari, there must be a leader at a given time.

The fact remains that Buhari is frail, he is old and not strong enough to run the affairs of this country.

"My presentation this morning is based on this deception. Anybody can come here and tell us they spoke with Buhari, we would believe your story but this paper was released, published by the media as one of the engagements of Buhari in London. So, your word is your word against our word, I am presenting on the strength of what I have before me and I brought the media to see the level of deception unless the press is lying about the pictures in various national newspapers.

"I am saying it again to you expressly, I am talking to you about this paper before me. I am leveraging my argument on this paper before me. If I don't have enough to prove to you as I didn't come to your office to give you this information but I asked you to come here to see things for yourselves, this you have seen and we cannot deny this. So, if I am here now and I sent this picture as if I am in Ekiti that is deception, whether this is sponsored or orchestrated the fact remains something is wrong somewhere.

"This interview is not about PDP I want to tell you that there is deception somewhere. Go to advanced countries of the world and they would tell you all leaders of such countries before elections presents medical records of upward to ten years because they know the implications of the energy to be deployed as discharge to their duties as when you come to public office you are no more yourself, you are no more in your own private life as you are in the public domain. So, we need a leader that is strong, energetic who has what it takes to run the country."

Post a Comment

  1. We don't need federal burial please whoever that needs to die should die at their homes and not on our presidential site.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top