2
Speaking on why he decided to stand out and putting himself in the spotlight by putting on an outfit that is out of the box, the OAP said;

“It is 24-carat gold and I just looked at it and I said to myself, ‘why not strut out something that reeks of the statuette?’ and I wanted to look like a statuette tonight. I know I went a bit overboard with it.”


While speaking on how he felt wearing a backless outfit, he said:

“I mean my back is all in the open and I am hot. I do not know how you ladies do it. My back is so sweaty that I had to tell everyone who wants to hug me to put their hand on my butt instead of my back. It is quite difficult to manoeuvre as well but this is what I’m going to rock the after party with.”

Post a Comment

  1. U know u look like a statuette too.. good for u

    ReplyDelete

 
Top