0
Thought the Kardashians were just a stateside phenomenon? Think again.

Reality TV's first family landed in Armenia on Wednesday and were met by hundreds of fans. In fact, there was even a livestream of Kim, 34, and Khloé, 30, landing at the airport for those who weren't able to greet them in person.


Mrs. West was excited to share the experience with her husband, Kanye, and their little girl, North, who will turn 2 in June: "My husband and daughter came to Armenia as well to see my heritage and learn about my ancestors! My cousins came along too! So excited I can't sleep."

She also documented the fan frenzy on Instagram: "Armenia we are here!!!!! We are so grateful to be here & start this journey of a lifetime! Thank you to everyone who greeted us! I can't wait to explore our country and have some yummy food! #MyDadAndGrandParentsWouldBeSoProud."

Khloé also shared a shot of the insane crowd that gathered outside of the Marriott hotel in Yerevan: "The love and welcoming to Armenia has been overwhelmingly beautiful!!! I wholeheartedly, can't believe all of you Angels who are outside our hotel with flowers and smiles. Im incredibly eager to get some sleep and see Armenia in the day light! I hope I'm able to sleep. I'm so excited to be here!!”

Post a Comment

 
Top