0
Okay, so we all knew there was more to Kylie Jenner’s lips than just makeup.

And finally, FINALLY, we can put the did-she-or-didn’t-she enhance question to rest, thanks to two new clips from Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

In the first clip, we see Kylie freaking out backstage because a reporter asked about her about – what else? – her lips.

Khloe stays supportive in the clip, and during a testimonial claims that Kylie got injections. She should “cop up to it,” says Khloe.

And in a second clip, she dodges an E! reporter’s questions about her lips, but admits in a testimonial that she has “temporary lip fillers” that she wasn’t ready to tell the press about. Until now, that is!

The 17-year-old star has previously denied getting surgery, both on Twitter:

And in interviews:

“I’m like, ‘Stop talking about my lips..I haven’t had plastic surgery. I’ve never been under the knife. People flashback to pictures of me when I was 12 and say ‘Kylie’s so different’ but how can I look the same from 12-18?”

So after all the speculation, the makeup tutorials, the #kyliejennerchallenge — they’re fake, folks. Case closed. Now, let’s move onto something less icky than discussing what a 17-year-old does with her face.

Post a Comment

 
Top