3
Following the recent revelation about Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku, having infected his wife with HIV, the tall and bold screen star has come out to deny the claims. 

The now born again Christian in an exclusive chat with Najj.com, Nigeria, said there's no iota of truth in the allegations made against him, and that that they  were crafted in bad taste. “There is no iota of truth in that story! This is me, I am fine and healthy,” said Hanks.


The actor had earlier shared his experience with City FM Radio, Ghana revealing how he enjoyed life back in Zambia and says his quote was taken out of context.

“During my peak of popularity I had sex with approximately 80 women, within Harare and Zambia. In 2002 it was so amazing to be on TV. I abused the fame.”

In the interview with City FM, the movie star is quoted as having infected his wife knowingly. 

“I never told my wife about the issue. I infected her but I regret. I later on received some counseling and it went well,” he said.  

His fans were quick to condemn him on social media, terming him ‘heartless’.

Post a Comment

  1. Nawa oo.. poor woman.. he used his own to kobalise her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. feel 4 ur wife though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa.. u jst carry am gv ur wife like that.. men and thr wayward ways..

    ReplyDelete

 
Top